PROCON-WEB IOT

Topics about the Software of Revolution Pi
luka

PROCON-WEB IOT

Post by luka »

I have read that you are going to offer a new HMI solution for the RevPi. I'm interested in the product since you mention this will be a professional solution.
When can we expect it to be available for purchase?
pi_admin
Administrator

Re: PROCON-WEB IOT

Post by pi_admin »

Hello Luka,

implementation of PROCON-WEB IoT is almost done. We are planning to start selling PROCON-WEB IoT in our online shop within the next two weeks.
luka

Post by luka »

Very nice. Perhaps, you have some more info about the product. There is not a lot to be found, even on the manufacturers page.
matt.s

Post by matt.s »

I'm also interested in the Procon Web as HMI solution on the RevPi. Two weeks passed but I still can't find it in your online shop. Could you please give an update on this?

Best Regards,
matt
Schönen Gruß,
matt.s
pi_admin
Administrator

Post by pi_admin »

matt.s wrote:I'm also interested in the Procon Web as HMI solution on the RevPi. Two weeks passed but I still can't find it in your online shop. Could you please give an update on this?

Best Regards,
matt
Hi Matt,

unfortunately it is not available yet. It will be available by the middle of next week (fingers crossed). A bunch of small jobs like tutorials how to create/install the license, that are still not finished. Sorry for the delay.
matt.s

Post by matt.s »

Thank you very much for the feedback, I'm looking forward to see it in the shop soon!
Schönen Gruß,
matt.s
pi_admin
Administrator

Post by pi_admin »

matt.s wrote:Thank you very much for the feedback, I'm looking forward to see it in the shop soon!
Hi Matt,

good news! PROCON-WEB IoT is finally available. You can find it in the software section of our online shop:

https://revolution.kunbus.de/shop/en/software