11 Jan 2023, 14:37
- The system worked before
Yes, initially out of the box it was working.
- Then you added a dio module with pictory, changed the hostname and configured a static ip and installed docker. Can you please elaborate how the changes where be made?
The dio was configured at start when pictory was still functioning.
The statis ip and hostname where assigned with ssh.
Docker was added by dowloading the packages offline and transfering them to install docker offline via ssh.
- Did you update any component?
No, the system was never even connected to the internet.
- Does the piSerial -p print the correct password?
Yes, it prints the default password.
- Are there any suspicious messages in the logs (/var/www/apache2/, /var/log/messages, dmesg)?
Those folders do not exist, attached some images of errors I found inside /var/log/apache2 and /var/log/apache2/revpi
- What browser and OS do you use on the client side? Does the error persist with other systems (client and other revpis)?
edge, Firefox and chrome remotely and also locally on the RevPi itself
- apache2 revpi error log.PNG (92.41 KiB) Viewed 751 times
- apache2 error log.PNG (48.38 KiB) Viewed 751 times