I'm looking for a simple solution to be able to measure different energies used by industrial machines, and I found your industrial Raspberry-PI based products that seem to me like a good fit.
The first sensors that I would like to use are :
- Analogic Current clamp (for instance the SCT013-100 from YHDC (see description attached for a sensor with an output up to 1[V] or another one with output up to 50[mA])
- Analogic flow meter (for instance the PFMB from SMC (see description attached for an output of 1 to 5 V, 4 to 20 mA).
And more sensors to be added later.
For now, the sampling frequency should be between 1Hz and 10Hz.
I was therefore thinking of using the Revpi Compact for this project, as it seems to have everything needed integrated.
Here are my questions:
1) Are the sensors that I'm thinking of using compatible with the Revpi Compact or one of your other products?
2) I checked on almost all the distributors that you mention in your website, and none have the RevPi compact in stock. Do you know where I can find it? If not available, what combination of your products should I order to meet my needs?
3) Does your product comes with a pre-installed operating system?
4) Can I manage the acquisition of the analogs signal and the communication with a server writing only C# in the Raspberry PI?
5) Do you have any advice on how to make this project a success?
Thank you very much and best regards,