CoDeSys Exception ENIP

Topics about the Software of Revolution Pi
Manikandan_pilz
Answers: 0

CoDeSys Exception ENIP

Post by Manikandan_pilz »

Hi,
I am newbie here, In my Project I am using RevPI Connect +, I am Developing the software for CodeSys and Node-Red in RevPi Connect+.
One of the Ethernet Post has been configured as EIP Adapter and other one as a EIP Scanner.
The One which has been configured as a EIP Adapter getting into exception state at a regular interval. Unable to identify the Root-Cause of this Issue.
Any help in fixing this highly appreciated.

Attaching the Exception image for your ready reference.

Best regards,
Mani
Attachments
CoDeSys EIP Adapter Exception
CoDeSys EIP Adapter Exception
EIP_Adapter_Exception.png (294.46 KiB) Viewed 1187 times
u.biakoup
KUNBUS
Answers: 2

Re: CoDeSys Exception ENIP

Post by u.biakoup »

Hi Manikandan_pilz,

The problem is not the commissioning of Codesys on the Revpi, but the configuration of Codesys. To increase the chances of having solutions. It would be better to also post your problem on the Codesys Forum. https://forge.codesys.com/forge/talk/Engineering/

Best Regards

Ulrich Kouatang Biakoup | Technical Support
Manikandan_pilz
Answers: 0

Re: CoDeSys Exception ENIP

Post by Manikandan_pilz »

Hi,

Tried in CoDeSys forum too earlier, as per the suggestion updated the EIP Adapter to the latest version, but no luck yet.
I feel , I am missing some configuration either in the revolution pi [ OS Environment ] or CoDeSys platform related to Ethernet IP Port Configuration.
Can you please help me with the Configuration related to revolution pi on the Ethernet port configuration.
Your input highly appreciable.

Best Regards,
Mani