Wrong Variables Received

Topics about the Software of Revolution Pi
joao.pires
Answers: 0

Wrong Variables Received

Post by joao.pires »

Hello, I'm having trouble collecting the variables from the inverters toshiba VFS15 using modbus rtu.
The configurations are all made, I've pre setted everything, but when using node red , the variables I receive are random and make absolutely no sense. When I connect via cabel the values we measure are in the following image, but those do not correspond to the values I reveice in mod bus. I used the Qmodmaster tool to get the variables numbers before connecting to the revolution Pi. The values are shown above.
MicrosoftTeams-image (1).png
MicrosoftTeams-image (1).png (330.6 KiB) Viewed 1429 times
After configurating the rev Pi with the same configuration as modMaster the values are different, they do not match.
this is the value that shows up with the same ocnfigurations when we use the RevPi
MicrosoftTeams-image (2).png
MicrosoftTeams-image (2).png (41.54 KiB) Viewed 1429 times
Does anyone know why this happens or how to fix this?
nicolaiB
KUNBUS
Answers: 7

Re: Wrong Variables Received

Post by nicolaiB »

I can see that your system is not up to date (pictory 2.0.4). Please install the latest updates via the package manager (sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get upgrade). After the update please restart your system and create a fresh pictory configuration. There were several fixes regarding modbus and the virtual devices which might resolve your problems.

Nicolai
joao.pires

Post by joao.pires »

we did the uptade and rebooted the revpi... but the values we are receiving are not correct .
Attachments
2.06.png
2.06.png (133.64 KiB) Viewed 1191 times
erro2.png
erro2.png (41.54 KiB) Viewed 1191 times
joao.pires

Post by joao.pires »

hey again. we tried to read the input word 1, and the results were the following
nla.png
nla.png (11.8 KiB) Viewed 1187 times
we think we are not receiving any kind of information, not data is coming to input word1.

Can you help us?
nicolaiB
KUNBUS
Answers: 7

Post by nicolaiB »

Did you also, as I suggested, cleared the pictory configuration and configured the modbus module from scratch?

Nicolai