Für Themen rund um logi.RTS und logi.CAD 3
Walter
Official 3rd Party Support logi.cals
Answers: 0

Re: Logicad not working

Post by Walter »

Hello Mirko,

sorry for the circomstances!
I would like to help you solving the issues on your side in shortest possible time.
logi.CAD 3 and logi.RTS will continously be improved (more features, more bugfixes). This makes it neccessary changing the RTS version when changing logi.CAD 3 version. logi.cals tries to keep compatibility to different versions of logi.RTS but for some new features it is not always possible. logi.CAD 3 shows you within the application view the recommended version of RTS for your version of logi.CAD 3 - please see the screenshot:
recommended_version.png
recommended_version.png (51.73 KiB) Viewed 6838 times
You can also find this information on our website: help.logicals.com
recommended_version.png
recommended_version.png (51.73 KiB) Viewed 6838 times
If the problem still persists I think it would be a good idea discussing further steps by telephone call. Therefore please give me your numer by PN.

kind regards
Walter
Attachments
help.logicals.com.png
help.logicals.com.png (60.14 KiB) Viewed 6838 times
mirko.comparetti
Answers: 0

Re: Logicad not working

Post by mirko.comparetti »

Walter wrote: 27 Jan 2020, 16:35 sorry for the circomstances!
I would like to help you solving the issues on your side in shortest possible time.
logi.CAD 3 and logi.RTS will continously be improved (more features, more bugfixes).
Hello,
So, I downgraded the version of logi-rts and it worked.
I managed to download the new logicad from the kunbus website (only option to do that is to use wget from linux, otherwise it fails constantly so Dirk please review that on kunbus website) and re updated the logi-rts package and deployed with the new engineering and it worked again.
It is good that new developments come in: during the last upgrade of logi-rts I got a message from apt to update the engineering, which I didn't see initially on the new revpi and I didn't expect that.

Thank you.