Codesys and new image problem

Topics about the Software of Revolution Pi
Autojet_Pawel
Answers: 0

Codesys and new image problem

Post by Autojet_Pawel »

Hello
I have problem with driver work.
I dont know why but. I have 8 PLC revpi connect +. I install codesys and other programs and everything work good. I did this a year ago.
Now i have 5 new PLC (PLC are the same model), codesys program is the same, external app ist the same.
But program on drivers work not good.
Aplication label boxes with external printer.
I have a problem with the accuracy of applying labels. One for every 20-25 labels, one of it is eject about 20ms later.
I dont know why. i install everthing in the same way. When i take image disk from older PLC(revpi) and put in on new one everthing work ok.
I only see difference in procers on device in top app on linux.
I remove teamviever app becouse in top and proces monitor in codesys, I can see that it was very CPU intensive.
But that didn't change anything.
I wrote to codesys and wait for answere.
I dont know where is the problem. Codesys or linux on revpi? Only difference is linux version and update app on device. Codesys have the same core and getaway 4.5.0
giuseppe
KUNBUS

Re: Codesys and new image problem

Post by giuseppe »

Hello

You can use the newest minimal image (Download) and follow the checklists below.
Codesys Checklist
RevolutionPi Checklist

Maybe you have already been able to solve your problem and can post the solution here?

Best regards
Giuseppe Pagano
Autojet_Pawel

Post by Autojet_Pawel »

I tried with this version of the image. It didn't do anything. I am using CODESYS Development System V3.5 SP18 this may be a problem.
In the old version of linux 4.19.95-rt38-v7 it works fine at 5.10.103-rt62-v7 there is a problem.
Codesys client on both PLC 4.5.0
On a previous version of linux, I download codesys projects and they work fine.
I don't understand why on the earlier version of linux everything works fine and on the newer something is wrong. From the point of view of codesys itself, the projects and libraries are the same.
nicolaiB
KUNBUS
Answers: 7

Post by nicolaiB »

I am using CODESYS Development System V3.5 SP18 this may be a problem
From the release notes which are part of the library archive: "Library targeted to CODESYS Runtime V3.5.17.0". So please try again with a supported CODESYS runtime version.

Nicolai